A CLASS OF IT’S OWN
Imagine made-to-measure worktops that are designed to fit the exact space available – without joins or seams; that include integrated sinks – with no joins or crevices; that are totally hygienic and aseptic; that can withstand hot pans and cutting directly onto their surface; that look stunning and are virtually maintenance-free.
“No other material can provide all of these benefits, yet GEC Anderson® products do”
TRIED AND TESTED
GEC Anderson® stainless steel products are effectively deployed in many environments:
- Health (hospitals, surgeries, consulting rooms, clinics, day centers)
- Education (schools, colleges, universities, nurseries)
- Transport (rail, air, marine)
- Commerce (offices, factories, retail)
- Science (laboratories, observatories, institutions)
- Leisure (theatre, performing arts, museums, restaurants, bars, clubs)
- Services (amenities, emergency, forces, custodial) Central and local government
Clients range from national and multinational organisations to end-user individuals. Clients.
THE FUTURE BELONGS TO STAINLESS STEEL
Currently, no serious alternative to stainless steel exists on grounds of hygiene, durability or versatility. None is foreseen. No other materials offer the pure, clean looks of stainless steel or the longevity. Typically, a stainless steel sink top has an extended life cycle of 50 years. Afterwards, the material is 100% recyclable.
The inherent advantages of stainless steel products in kitchens and washrooms determines that the use of the material is set to grow.
“When trends and fashions fade, we know that our stainless steel will continue to shine for those discerning users and specifiers that GEC Anderson® has been fortunate enough to serve over many years”