The GEC Anderson® 3-part V90 stainless steel shelving system, comprising of shelves, uprights and brackets, can be used to create versatile, durable, hygienic and attractive configurations suited to a wide range of applications.
The uprights of each stainless steel shelving unit allow simple ‘stepless’ adjustment (un-slotted linear adjustment) of shelf positions to whenever required using a single locating bolt per bracket. This versatile system provides a more ergonomic and efficient way of working for the user.
Specifications are as follows:
- Shelf lengths of up to 4000 mm
- Shelf widths: 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 mm
- Uprights: 400 / 600 / 800 / 1000 / 1500 / 1800 / 2000 mm
- Brackets 170 / 270 / 370 / 470 / 570 mm
- Solid shelves. Option: Perforated shelves (eg. to allow for drying)
Individual components are also available separately, for use in combination with other materials. E.g. glass shelves.
Custom stainless steel shelving is also available. Please contact us to discuss your individual requirements.