GEC Anderson® stainless steel sink bowls are seamlessly integrated within GEC Anderson® stainless steel worktops – exactly where specified. Their clean and sleek appearance is easy to maintain and is combined with unrivalled practicality, hygiene and safety.
GEC Anderson® stainless steel sinks can be specified as single, double or any other combinations and are available separately (e.g. to inset or undermount within other worktops).
• Minimum distance from worktop edge to bowl: 35 mm (70 mm when mounted on stainless steel legs)
• Minimum distance between two or more single bowls: 35 mm
• Minimum space required for tapholes: 80 mm
• Bowl sizes refer to internal measurements (excluding flange)
• Non-standard sizes available to order
• Outlet positions vary
• 89 mm hole with basket strainer waste (BSW) is standard. Option: Ø 38 mm plug-waste and overflow
• Tapholes are provided as required.