GEC Anderson® stainless steel mirrors offer a clear and accurate reflection, thus providing a safe and durable alternative to glass.
Stainless steel mirrors are unbreakable and are therefore ideal for environments where safety, hygiene and heavy use or abuse is likely. Typical applications include food services, prisons, public buildings, hospitals, schools etc.
GEC Anderson® stainless steel safety mirrors are available with the following features:
• Made to order in any size. (Maximum size: 2400 mm x 1200 mm).
• Manufactured from 1 mm, high grade (EN1.4301), mirror polished stainless steel
• Available with square or rounded corners – please specify
• Fix using either adhesive or screws
• Screw-holes are provided as required.
For further details and information, please contact us:
Call on +44 (0)1442 826999 or Email us email@example.com